Effective JUNE 8, 2020, City Hall will be open with the following conditions/restrictions:
- Customers will be served by appointment only. Please call 352-481-2432 to schedule your appointment. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Payments for utility bills will continue to be accepted through the drive-through, night deposit, mail, or online. No payments will be accepted in the lobby.
- Staff and customers are required to wear face coverings pursuant to Alachua County Emergency Orders (unless they qualify for an exemption).
- CDC Health Screening questions will be asked of every person coming into the building. The screening questions include:
- Have you traveled to the following places in the last 14 days? New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Louisiana, outside the country.
- Are you or anyone in your family experiencing any unexplained persistent coughing (e.g. not related to seasonal allergies, or of an unknown origin)?
- Are you or anyone in your family experiencing any respiratory issues (e.g. heaviness in chest or trouble breathing)?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has had COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- Service will be limited to the person(s) with the appointment. Extra guests will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Enhanced cleaning services are on-going to protect citizens and staff. These protocols will continue until further notice.
For more information, call 352-481-2432.