For the safety of the administrative staff, effective SEPTEMBER 9, 2022, City Hall will be open under the following conditions/restrictions:
- When visiting the City Hall building, please ring the doorbell to be let in.
- Customers with appointments have priority over walk-in visitors. Please call 352-481-2432 to schedule an appointment with us.
- Payments for utility bills are accepted from the drive-thru window and lobby during normal business hours, night deposit, postal mail, or online 24/7 with PSN.
- Fishing & Wildlife Licenses are available online: https://gooutdoorsflorida.com/ and are not issued by our office.
- Please be considerate of others and refrain from visiting our lobby or drive-thru window if you or anyone in your home:
- are experiencing respiratory issues (e.g. heaviness in chest or trouble breathing) or unexplained persistent coughing, unrelated to allergies / a non-contagious health condition.
- have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We greatly appreciate your consideration for the well-being and safety of our staff members.
For more details or any questions regarding the above information, feel free to call 352-481-2432.