November 8, 2017
STORM DEBRIS COLLECTION NOTICE:
The City has been notified that debris contractors will be in our area over the next few days. ALL storm debris must be at the curb for collection.
We are asking residents to consolidate vegetative debris piles as much as possible to expedite collection.
- Place all debris curbside in large piles ready to be picked up.~
- Please do not place any debris in paper bags or in garbage containers during this collection period.~ These will go with your regular yard debris for collection by Waste Pro during regular yard trash pickup.
- Make sure not to have any debris in the roadway.
- Trees must be placed curbside for the contractor to be able to collect them.
- No longer than 6ft. • Stumps do not need to be removed from trees.
- Do not cover or obstruct access to utility equipment such as power poles, manholes, fire hydrants, gas mains, transformers, cable TV or telephone pedestals.
- You must separate tree debris from other debris (fencing, lumber, etc.)
THIS WILL BE A ONE TIME PICK UP ONLY. IF NOT AT THE CURB AT THE TIME OF SERVICE THE PROPERTY OWNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL.